Vision and Mission
Trinity Catholic College Goulburn is guided by the light of faith, strengthened through learning and united in community.
Because we have FAITH we will:
- Light the path for the Spiritual journey of students, staff and families.
- Instil the Catholic Faith, Tradition and Values through the life of our College.
- Further the evangelising mission of the Catholic Church.
- Make the person and message of Jesus Christ, the ultimate human model of God who calls each person to life and wholeness, the centre of the life of the College.
- Inspire a love of God by being a community of mercy, compassion, forgiveness, empathy, truth, goodness and beauty.
- Promote Catholic Social Teachings for everyone.
- Be a place of prayer and hope.
Because we have STRENGTH we will
- Encourage excellence in teaching and learning through an atmosphere of Catholic values and beliefs.
- Strive for the best educational outcomes for every student.
- Nurture a culture of holistic growth and development by providing a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Promote enthusiasm, energy and a love for learning.
- Develop a growth mindset based on resilience, perseverance and optimism.
- Become active and informed members of the global community by challenging all to be successful learners, and creative and critical thinkers.
- Aspire to create futures more wondrous than dared to dream.
Because we have UNITY we will
- Be a dynamic Catholic community which is acclaimed for its welcome, hospitality, openness, community involvement and the success of its students.
- Be positive, respectful and responsible in our relationships including knowing each other by name.
- Be open to and accepting of difference and diversity.
- Provide genuine pastoral care for all and their wellbeing within a supportive community.
- Actively work for justice, reconciliation and fairness.
- Build a community with “a compelling regard for environmental stewardship”. (Pope Francis, Laudato Si)
- Work in partnership with families, carers and the wider community to achieve the best outcomes for our students.